Who we are
When we say we, us, or our, we are referring to Haghefilm Digitaal, "controllers" of your personal data for the purposes of EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Our website address is: https://haghefilm.nl.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Contact formsWe may collect and process the following personal data from you:
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, for example, your name, and contact details. This includes information provided when requesting products and services (including requesting marketing communications and updates).
Most web browsers allow you to have some control over the placing of cookies on your device through your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block, manage and delete them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
How we use your data
We use personal data held about you for the following purposes in line with our legitimate interests to administer the Website, to interact with users when they request our services, or when they request updates and marketing information relating to the provision of our products and services:
• to provide you with the products and services that you request, or information about them where you have asked to be contacted for such purposes;
• to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• in certain circumstances and only where indicated by you, to contact you with information about our goods and services which we feel may interest you (see the section on 'Marketing' below for further information).
We may also use certain personal data, for example, your name and contact details, where necessary to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
You must opt in to receiving marketing communications from us, using the check box on our contact form when contacting us through the Website. If you have indicated that you wish to receive updates and marketing from us, we will provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these by email, telephone or other electronic means (instant messaging or SMS). We will treat the information you have provided with respect.
You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Who we share your data with
Occasionally, we may need to disclose your personal data to third parties where necessary for the legitimate interests of business or in order to comply with legal obligations:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets;
• if Haghefilm Digitaal, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party; or
• if we are under legal obligation or ethical duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to protect the rights, property or safety of the company, our customers or others.
When accessing our Website or contacting us through the Website, some of your personal data will be shared with our website hosting and maintenance provider, who act as our processors.
Right to object
You can object to our processing of your personal data. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing details of your objection.
How long we retain your data
We will not hold your data for longer than is necessary for the completion of our business purposes. In general, and in order to comply with legal obligations in case of complaints or claims, we will hold your contact information for seven years after your last contact with us. We will remove you from our marketing list if you ask us to do so. However, we may still need to keep some of your information for ongoing contractual, legal, accounting and regulatory reporting reasons.
All information you provide is stored by us on our secure servers. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk.